Globalisation has increased the complexity of the business environment, forcing XXI Century organizations to acquire new skills and abilities to improve their international competitiveness. The success of the business operation is directly related to their influence. Corporate Diplomacy is the instrumental development of the influential strategy of the company.
• It grants access to relevant institutions in order to defend self interests.
• It is a positive force which provides impulse and obtain more and better business.
• Building a solid influential and representative base equips businesses with a competitive advantage.
• Influence reinforces the commitment of stakeholders.
• When influence is transparent, ethical, responsible and it is well organised, it improves social reputation.