Guide, Position, Act
The IIDC advises public and private organizations in the management of public affairs and representation of interests.
- Advice on regulations: support and guidance on relations with the regulator.
- Institutional Guide: advising on positioning, visibility and notoriety.
- Cooperation with stakeholders: build and strengthen relationships with associations, foundations and unions.
- Political and business intelligence reports.
- Global Lobbying in key places (Brussels, Washington, New York, London, Lisbon and Madrid).